Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Something fun!

I figured if I was going to spend the time filling this out, it might as well be a "get to know me more..." tool. So here's Kristin in a nutshell...I guess...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Don't remember...
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5.DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would certainly hope so...but I can see how I would drive myself a wee bit nutty
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No no and another no. I have no fear of being called a ninny in this situation.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's mint chocolate cookie
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile
15. RED OR PINK? Couldn't care less
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? lack of motivation during those rare moments of down time
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? friends
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? kind of a mute point considering the fashion in which I'm completing it. But it would be cool if I learned that others thought this was such an neat, original, fantastically desirable way of completing a survey that it ended up on other blogs (because I'm sure NO ONE has ever done this on their blog before...)
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I wore brown to work, but I have my black slippers on under my desk! :-)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? oatmeal
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Christmas music
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? probably orange...why...no idea
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? desert rain, lillies, any many others that would occur to me if I were smelling them right now
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? co-worker
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? postively!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football
27. HAIR COLOR? blonde
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
really anything
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? not necessarily happy endings, but no scary movies
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? does 24 Redemption count? If not, Quantum Solice
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? brown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? fall, winter or spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? both please
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? creme brulee
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? refer to #18
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? refer to #18 and #38
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? a text book...but no fear, I am picking up Marlee and Me tonight...
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? just the lone critter
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Redemption 24, Dancing with the Stars, and Chuck
42. FAVORITE SOUND? laughter
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? probably a couple...
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? LA...New Mexico
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Could they ask this question in any other form?

No comments: