Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Give Thanks

At this time of year, I am reminded of how many things I truly have to be thankful for. Here is a short laundry list just to get me started!

my faithful Father

My friends:
Shannon
Elizabeth
Lisa
Carissa
Megan
Leanne
Sasha
Kelly
Laura
Jax
Mindy
Alissa
Shari
Dana
Perry
Melanie
Barbara
Chris
Robert
All those who I haven't seen or spoken to in a long time, but you are always on my mind!
(I know I run the HORRIBLE risk of missing someone here, but if I did, please know it's only because I'm rushing through this because I should really be working...)

appropriately, my job

my family

my church

30 Rock

book club

school - being able to attend and excel

children

my animals

my abilities

my weaknesses

my health

There are SO many more, but I have one more post to make before I am done, and I would like to keep my job...seeing as I am so thankful for it, so I should close up for now.

I really encourage anyone, regardless of how silly it may feel, to initiate the roundtable naming of things you are thankful for at your Thanksgiving meal. You will truly be humbled and blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: