Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Just a quickie...

I am so excited for my Thanksgiving meal. I am doing all of the cooking, which is not necessarily new. What IS new, is the fact that I have incorporated at least 7 pretty ambitious dishes/items into my menu. For those of you who understand my love of the culinary arts, you will understand why this is so exciting for me!

My kitchen has been temporarily transformed into a truly efficient work space (as close as I could get with what I have at least...) and I am ready to get started first thing tomorrow. Actually, the whole process will start tonight.

I hope you are all in a place where you are able to look forward to the holidays and not dread them. I think you would agree this is one of the biggest disservices that our society is doing to our children...the holidays have turned into a commercial rat race, rather than a time to be thankful and reverent.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving...and if anyone is without a table to sit at, my door is open! :-)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just re-caught up on your blog. I love you, Kristin! I am so thankful for your friendship and your honesty...I miss you!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful day!