Thursday, December 4, 2008

A new venture...and a healthy one at that!

I have joined an online community called The Bod Squad. I am so excited about this group. There are 12 ladies who have made a commitment to change their lives to be healthier, and often thinner and more toned. There is so much more to it than that though...this is truly an emotional journey. Anyone who has ever struggled with weight loss can attest to that. Having 11 accountability partners, strong women who aren't afraid to tell you to get your act together, will be an incredible asset to my journey. And I hope that I can be just as helpful and encouraging to them. Although The Bod Squad is at it's capacity of "original" members, this community is an incredible way to gain encouragement on your own journey. Check it out!

If you get to this RIGHT AWAY...I'm not yet up there. Give me until the 7th to get everything to them so they can post it online. But I'm certainly not the only one...in fact, if you already know me, you probably already know my story. Check out everyone else's. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Abbi said...

YAY!! Glad to have you on the team! Welcome aboard!!

Shannon said...

Go Kristin! I saw your profile thingy that you submitted, and I'm so excited for you! Much love, and many prayers!