Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel...

Well, I have to say that taking 3 classes while working and living is suddenly much harder than it has been in the past. I'm trying to figure out if it's the classes, the promotion, or just me getting older! I'm pretty sure it's the promotion. Although I was doing a lorge part of this job before the promotion, there have definitely been added responsibilities. Not to mention the fact that I have been out of town for at least part of 8 of the last 10 weekends...there went my school catch up time!

So, I have completed one of my two final papers, just finished one of my three final exams, and am off to finish the second paper now. I wish I knew why I insist on procrastinating until the very last minute to write. It's obvious by the length of my posts that writing, and especially BSing, is certainly a strength of mine! And yet here I am...24 hours away from turning in a 7-10 pager, and I'm posting instead of writing my paper. Could someone please play psychoanalyst and tell me what the heck is wrong with me?!?

OK, I'll stop wasting time and get to the nitty gritty.

Point of this post...2 classes will be my maximum load from here on out. And I need to light a fire under my butt when it comes to large assignments. One of these days my gift for BS isn't going to cut it and I will pay for the procrastination!

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments: