Monday, July 9, 2007

Video Games...ahh the waste of good brain cells...

Yes, I know that I just posted, but if you hadn't noticed, I specifically spoke against my use of video games, so I figured I should separate the two topics further! Let me tell you how much time I spent playing video games this weekend...on second thought, I better not. Let's just say that I think I safely made up for my 6 month sabbatical from my PS2 in a matter of 3 days. Funny thing, for the first half of a day, all I did was complain about the game that I was playing. But I figured, I'll give it a little more time and maybe it'll grow on me. So what did that accomplish? Not sure it grew on me, but I am so determined to beat the stupid thing that I have latched on to it with a death grip! I am playing Kingdom Hearts which, for those of you who don't know, is an adultified game with the Disney characters!! Right now I am stuck trying to beat Ursula and man is she a tough one. I just want to give King Triton his trident back...wow...enough said I think...I'm gonna go stick my head in an encyclopedia now and see if I can coax some of my brain cells to come out of hiding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boss Name: Ursula
HP: 450 EXP: 1000 ITEM: N/A |

Ursula requires a bit of strategy, and at no point during this battle should you be anywhere near Ursula unless she is stunned. |
When you come too close to Ursula, she'll start spinning around the room in circles. This can deal quite a bit of damage.
If you run out of mana, you can use Jetsam and Flotsam, because you will gradually resotre your mana by attacking them, Jetsam and Flotsam have very little health, and are only incapacitated for a short amount of time. |
Your task is to pay close attention to the cauldron, located in the center of this room. When the cauldron glows blue, you need to cast Fire. If it glows red, you need to cast Blizzard.

You must do this three times to make the cauldron explode. This will deal massive damage to Ursula, and temporarily stun her.

This will be your cue to attack. Rinse and repear until she has been defeated. |