Friday, July 20, 2007

LAHS Class of '98 Reunion

Well, can't believe I signed up for this, but it should be fun. I have officially volunteered to plan my 10 year reunion. So, I'm asking for the help of any LAHS graduates who have friends from the class of '98. If you have any contact info, can you shoot it my way? Also, I know a couple of you have some experience planning reunions, so if you have any suggestions can you give me those also? Thanks so much guys!

Aside from that, I know I haven't written in a while, but I've been nose in the books for the past week. Classes are over next week, so I'll be back on the ball soon! Off to have a birthday dinner cooked for me by my marvelouse "sisters"! Then to the Harry Potter release party...fun times! See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I meant to post a comment on MySpace earlier today, but since I was here, I thought I would post here instead. Hope it is a fun and wonderful day! Enjoy your dinner and have fun tonight at the release party!

Gina said...

My advice for planning the reunion.. DON'T... It is a pain in the butt! really the best thing you can do is locate people fast & let them all vote on ideas our biggest issue was people gripping about what was planned...

The Branson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I promise I will call soon so we can chat...it's been tooo long!