Monday, July 9, 2007

Thanks Jim...

side note...(this post is specifically directed to a guy who left me a comment who I can't seem to comment back. Fair warning, it's all about the dreaded video game!)

Don't know who you are, but you gave me advice regarding beating Ursula. I was actually talking about the second form of Ursula which is a WHOLE lot harder than her and her cauldron, but thanks for the advice. By the time I read your comment I had beaten her and was back fighting tournaments in Olympus. Thanks again though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim would be my wonderful husband...sorry he doesn't have his own blog, just uses his gmail acct to log in to comment occasionally on other blogs. I will make sure that he replies to you as soon as he can. Sorry for the confusion...~Steph