Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wow...what a difference a day can make!

Hello again! So, yesterday I was considering a position in Artesia, and today I as offered an Assitant Director position at the NMAA. I have been gunning for this position for 4 years...and here its become a possibility! I still have to make sure that student teaching is going to work before I accept the job. I really want to take it, but I won't sacrifice my degree for it. So...just thought I'd let you know what's going on. Short and sweet, but it's here! I'll keep you updated as decisions are made.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, Kristin! I just read your most recent 2 posts and even I, one who is very aware of your capacity for juggling lots of resposibilities, am overwhelmed for you! Wow. You are amazing...that's all I can say. :) Thanks for the updates--it's always good to catch a peak into your life. Love ya, dear!

Kate said...

So what was the verdict? Spill, please, spill :)

Shannon said...

I think you should post about the reunion (and include pictures if possible!) *wink, hint*
Love you, dear...hope all is well!

Shannon said...

Yoooo hallooooooo! Just seeing if you ever come here anymore... :)