Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh let's give it a try

Never thought I'd do the blog thing...and we'll see if I keep it up at all! Life is busy as normal, but we all know that's how I like it. Since I can't give you updates on kids, here's updates on my "kiddos"... :)

Sprite - the original
Sprite is great, and has just turned 9 years old...can't believe it. He is still grumpy, but Caspian and Lucy keep him going! He has an anxiety issue that shows its head during storms, fireworks, and social gatherings. Besides that, he's still a mama's boy and is a joy to have around!

Caspian - the slob
Caspian is the boss of the house, just don't tell Sprite that! He's always getting into trouble and making messes. He also thinks that he's the keeper of mom's lap. He is the glue that holds the other two together.

Lucy - the princess
Lucy is a priss who loves to rule the roost. She and Sprite are hilarious together, as their idea of playing is chasing eacother around the house, pretending that they hate eachother! She is bringing in new prey on a daily basis...a huntress to the max! Occasionally, she acts like the dogs when she thinks no one's watching...namely when rolling around in piles of dirt outside!

I'm in the middle of my Masters program and I am loving it!!! Work is good good, but I am ready to move on to the next part of my journey! Hope you are all doing well...keep in touch.

1 comment:

The Branson Family said...

Yea...we are in this together...so glad I'm not the only new blogger around! I can't believe Sprite is 9 years old. I remember back when you got him! Love you!