Friday, June 29, 2007

American Idol, here I come...

Well, she said she'd do it. For years, my mom has been saying, if I'll go, she'll pay. So, it's official, I will be auditioning for American Idol in Philadelphia on August 27th. And, my brother will be singing to the opposite side of the country on July 30th when he auditions in San Diego.

Whether she's living vicariously through us, or just an incredibly proud mama, I don't know, but we are ready to oblige!

So wish us luck, and I'll let you know what happens! :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

You're incredibly brave and I'm so excited for you! Let me know how it goes!! :) Kate

Chelsea said...

I think that might be the coolest thing I've ever heard! Auditioning for American Idol would be quite an experience! I don't know if you or Mike would have a chance at all, though, cuz you both can actually sing. ;) Live it up!

Anonymous said...

We wish you tons and tons of luck! We know you'll do fantastic!

Shannon said...

How awesome is that?! I'll have to look for you next season...! Keep us posted!

Linda said...

Kristin, this is so exciting. When you make it big, I can say, "I knew her when..."