Sunday, March 21, 2010

Call it a break...albeit a brief one

This is a very brief post just to let everyone know that I alive, while at the same time allowing myself a break from comp preparation! I write my comps for my Masters tomorrow and Tuesday...12 hours of writing...woo hoo. To say that I am excited to get it over with would be an extreme understatement. Two weeks later I will follow up with an oral presentation, which wil basically be a time for my comps committee to ask my questions about what I wrote. I just broke down and emailed my advisor that I have been sick for 2 weeks. The last thing I wanted to do was send a message that came across as an excuse, but I simply felt it was only fair to myself to let her know that I don't expect to be at my best. So...here I am, feeling about 80% normal and stressing about writing what is the culmination of my Masters degree...

I am truly thankful for the prayers, encouragement, and confidence that others have in me. Another milestone...hopefully soon to be laid to rest!

Imagine how much time I will have to blog when I'm no longer in grad school...exciting I know :-)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You amaze me, Kristin! I hope the writing part went well...I've been keeping up via Facebook and praying for you. How are you feeling? Keep us posted on how the oral presentation part goes!